|Type||Outgoing Erasmus Students, exchange|
Sign up for a life-changing experience!
As an Erasmus exchange student, you can spend one or two semesters (2-12 months) at one of the partner universities of Budapest Business University within the EU.
- You must be a degree seeking student at BBU
- Be an enrolled, active student at BBU during your Erasmus mobility
- You must complete at least 15 ECTS credits abroad
- Have at least B2 level proficiency from the language of instruction Language certificate, Certificate of language school or BBS Institute of Foreign Languages
- You must hold a valid Hungarian residence permit or be a Hungarian citizen
- During one study cycle (BSc, MSc, Ph.D.) only up to 12 months with Erasmus
- You can’t go on Erasmus in the semester of your graduation
- You can apply for supplementary social support (if applicable)
IMPORTANT! Stipendium Hungaricum students are not eligible for the Erasmus grants.
To get an overview of the whole mobility journey, check our Erasmus Step by Step Guide