|Type||Outgoing Erasmus Students, exchange|
Sign up for a life-changing experience!
As an Erasmus exchange student, you can spend one or two semesters (2-12 months) at one of the partner universities of Budapest Business School within the EU and get a monthly 470-520 EUR scholarship to support your study abroad.
- You must be a degree seeking student at BBS
- Be an enrolled, active student at BBS during your Erasmus mobility
- You must complete at least 15 ECTS credits abroad
- Have at least B2 level proficiency from the language of instruction Language certificate, Certificate of language school or BBS Institute of Foreign Languages
- You must hold a valid Hungarian residence permit or be a Hungarian citizen
- During one study cycle (BSc, MSc, Ph.D.) only up to 12 months with Erasmus
- You can’t go on Erasmus in the semester of your graduation
- You can opt for Green Travel top-up (50 EUR + 4 extra days for living costs)
- You can apply for supplementary social support as well (monthly 250 EUR top-ups)
- Students with disabilities or long-term illnesses can apply for additional actual cost-based support
IMPORTANT! Stipendium Hungaricum students are not eligible for the Erasmus grants.
For more information about the application read our Erasmus Mobility Forum presentation
To get an overview of the whole mobility journey, check our Erasmus Step by Step Guide