|Type||Outgoing Erasmus Students, exchange|
Gain international work experience with Erasmus!
Deadline for applications: 2022.12.15 for mobilities starting after 2023.02.15
and ending before 2023.10.31
As an Erasmus trainee, you can spend 2 to 12 months at a company/organization within the EU and get a monthly 620-670 EUR scholarship to support your work experience.
- You must be a full-time student at BBS
- You can complete the traineeship after graduation, but you need to apply while still active
- You must work a min. of 30 hours per week
- Have at least B2 level proficiency from the working language
- You must hold a valid Hungarian residence permit or be a Hungarian citizen
- During one study cycle (BSc, MSc, Ph.D.) only up to12 months with Erasmus
- You can opt for Green Travel top-up (50 EUR + 4 extra days for living costs)
- You can apply for supplementary social support as well (monthly 250 EUR top-ups)
- Students with disabilities or long-term illnesses can apply for additional actual cost-based support
IMPORTANT! Stipendium Hungaricum students are not eligible for the Erasmus grants.
For more information please contact:
To get an overview of the whole mobility journey, check our Erasmus Step by Step Guide
You can find all the necessary documents HERE
You will need to log in with your BBS O365 account.