International Week / "Globally Connected" ERASMUS Teaching Staff Week 2024 at DHBW (April 22-26, 2024)
Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Villingen-Schwenningen (DHBW) cordially invites academic and international relations staff to participate in their International Week / ERASMUS Teaching Staff Week — Globally Connected 2024 between April 22-26, 2024.
The deadline for application is February 25, 2024 and the number of participants is limited to 20.
Details and link for application: www.dhbw-vs.de/internationalweek2024.html
We invite academic staff to give lectures from a variety of fields, such as management, economics, finance, international relations, IT, digitalization, political science, sustainability and further current topics to provide a multi-faceted insight into current issues. Possible topics can include Corporate Social Responsibility Management and Controlling, Artificial Intelligence, Digitalization or Sustainability.
International Relations Staff / non-academic staff
We invite colleagues from a variety of areas, such as International Relations, Erasmus Offices, Inclusion and Diversity, to participate in our workshops and activities. Participants are welcome to present experiences and related topics. The focus in 2024 will be on social inclusion. Social participation and diversity are key themes of the Erasmus+ program generation 2021-2027.
• How can universities contribute to equal opportunities with Erasmus+?
• What impact does social inclusion have on outgoing and incoming mobility?
• Do International Offices need to reposition themselves in order to attract students with fewer opportunities?
• What measures to increase inclusion and diversity are supported in the various European countries?
• What are inclusion strategies of the individual universities?
• Where can we learn from each other?
Experience the Black Forest region in the German state of Baden-Württemberg, one of the leading economic and innovative regions in Germany and Europe, home to internationally renowned companies, but also a vacation destination with beautiful landscapes and a rich cultural life.
• Welcome and Introduction on April 22
• Workshops for non-academic staff on April 23 and 25
• Lectures for academic staff on April 23 and 25
• Company visit and excursion to the Black Forest April 24
• Group Dinner and networking events
• Closing event and outlook on future projects April 26
The event is free of charge. However, participants are expected to use Erasmus staff mobility funds available at their home institutions or other funds to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Dec 2023