International Week / ERASMUS Teaching Staff Week Globally Connected 2024 between April 22-26, 2024
We are pleased to invite academic staff and international relations colleagues to our International Week / ERASMUS Teaching Staff Week 2024 »Globally Connected« at the DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen / Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University.
DHBW is the first state-run university in Germany to combine academic studies and practical workplace training, achieving a close integration of theory and practice, both of which are components of the dual study concept.
We invite academic staff to give lectures during our International Week 2024 from a variety of fields to our local and international students.
Non-academic staff is welcome to participate in our workshops and activities and to present experiences and own topics. The focus of Globally Connected 2024 will be on social inclusion and equal opportunities in the Erasmus program. Social participation and diversity are key themes of the Erasmus+ program generation 2021-2027.
Experience the Black Forest region in the German state of Baden-Württemberg, one of the leading economic and innovative regions in Germany and Europe, home to internationally renowned companies, but also a vacation destination with beautiful landscapes and a rich cultural life.
• Welcome and Introduction on April 22
• Workshops for non-academic staff on April 23 and 25
• Lectures for academic staff on April 23 and 25
• Company visit and excursion to the Black Forest April 24
• Group Dinner and networking events
• Closing event and outlook on future projects April 26
Deadline for application: February 25, 2024.
Details and link for application: www.dhbw-vs.de/internationalweek2024.html
The number of participants is limited to 20.
We invite academic staff to give lectures from a variety of fields, such as management, economics, finance, international relations, IT, digitalization, political science, sustainability and further current topics to provide a multi-faceted insight into current issues. Possible topics can include Corporate Social Responsibility Management and Controlling, Artificial Intelligence, Digitalization or Sustainability.
International Relations Staff / non-academic staff
We invite colleagues from a variety of areas, such as International Relations, Erasmus Offices, Inclusion and Diversity, to participate in our workshops and activities. Participants are welcome to present experiences and related topics. The focus in 2024 will be on social inclusion. Social participation and diversity are key themes of the Erasmus+ program generation 2021-2027.
• How can universities contribute to equal opportunities with Erasmus+?
• What impact does social inclusion have on outgoing and incoming mobility?
• Do International Offices need to reposition themselves in order to attract students with fewer opportunities?
• What measures to increase inclusion and diversity are supported in the various European countries?
• What are inclusion strategies of the individual universities?
• Where can we learn from each other?
The event is free of charge. However, participants are expected to use Erasmus staff mobility funds available at their home institutions or other funds to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
16 Jan 2024